An advisory short-term measurement which is handled as express samples at the laboratory. You need to measure for at least 7 days and the measurement can be done all year around. You will have your analysis protocol within 2 days. This measurement can be performed if the time is scarce or as a quick check to find out if radon remediation performed has produced an effect. With the short term measurement, you will get a good indication of whether the levels are high or low.
The starting package contains 2 detectors. You may order extra detectors if you want to measure in additional rooms.
Are you running a business and want to buy larger quantities, please contact us at +46 10 490 84 80 or email@example.com.
- Detectors, packed individually.
- The starting package contains 2 detectors. Add extra detectors if needed.
- Instructions on how to measure.
- Shipping to you.
- Analysis of the detectors, including evaluation.
- Accredited report on the measurements.
A few days after you order the detectors from us they will arrive by mail. Read the included instructions. When you open the bag in which the detector comes in, the measurement starts. You can register the detectors on our customer portal, where you enter where the detector is located and when the bag was opened.
After minimum 7 days you send the detector back to us. You do not need to pack the detectors in any special way, they are very durable. Enter the customer portal again and enter the end date of the measurement. We analyze the detector and send you an email with the report - you have the answer within two working days after they arrive at the lab.
- The measurement must be carried out on all floors with living quarters. If the dwelling consists of one floor, two radon detectors are placed in two different living rooms. If the dwelling consists of two or more floors, a radon detector is placed on each floor.
- The radon detectors should be placed in living quarters, e.g. bedroom, living room or recreation room. Wet areas such as bathrooms and laundry rooms, storerooms and unfurnished basements are not classified as living quarters and are therefore not included in the annual average value.
- Read and follow the measurement instructions included with the radon detectors.
If you have any questions, please contact us on telephone +46 10-490 84 80 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org