This is how it works:
Checking the air we breathe every day should be an obvious need to all. The EU states that the maximum value for radon in a residence must not exceed 300 Bq/m3. Many countries have selected lower limits, down to 100 Bq/m3. It is always good to have as low radon level as possible, there is not such thing as safe level of radon.
Due to Covid-19, we are currently halting our delivers to private properties outside of Scandinavia. Are you running a business and want to buy larger quantities, please contact us at +46 10 490 84 80 or email@example.com.
- Measuring must be performed with at least two radon detectors, even for singel room apartment.
- Measurements must be performed in all flats with ground contact i.e. all flats that stand directly on a concrete foundation or above a crawl space.
- In addition to this, at least 20 percent of all flats in each building body and at least one flat per floor are measured.It is a good idea to measure in a few more flats than what is strictly required as detectors are sometimes put away by flat occupants.
- Measurements should be performed in flats adjacent to lifts or ventilation shafts.
- Radon detectors should be placed in rooms with living space, for e.g. bedrooms or living rooms.
- If the flat consists of one floor, two detectors are placed in two different rooms with living space. If there is only one room with living space, both detectors are placed in that room. If the flat instead consists of two or more floors with rooms with living space, one detector is placed on each floor.
- Read through and follow the measuring instructions that are enclosed with the radon detectors.
- If measuring more than 30 apartments, please ask us for a quote firstname.lastname@example.org