This is how it works:
The home environment is clearly very important. The same goes for the work environment! The maximum value for radon in the workplace must not exceed 300 Bq/m3 according to the EU directive. Many countries have chosen lower levels down to 100 Bq/m3.
Eurofins Radon uses the IRMA's (International Radon Measurement Association) recommendations for planning Your radon measurements.
Are you running a business and want to buy larger quantities, please contact us at +46 10 490 84 80 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Measuring must be performed in each individual building
- At least 1 radon detector is placed in every fifth amenity room in properties with ground contact or a basement level where persons are present more than occasionally.
- On floors above ground level, at least 1 detector is placed on each floor with permanent workplaces and at least 1 detector for every 150 m2.
- Always measure in personnel areas and other amenities where personnel are often present
- The placing of detectors can be decisive for the results. Detectors must not be moved during the measuring period. Readily place detectors when possible in the middle of rooms.
- Read through and follow the measuring instructions that are enclosed with the radon detectors.